James
IGN
TehDuckMeister
Discord Name
Piggysfly #7234
Time Zone
GMT
Staff Experiences
I have very little staff experiences, I ran a private server with a few of my friends. However I hope for this to be my start of staff experiences on minecraft.
Knowledge of general commands
4.00 star(s)
Professionalism
3.00 star(s)
Maturity
4.00 star(s)
Why You?
You should pick me as I can provide support, knowledge and friendliness to rift-land. I recognize that I have close to no staff experiences but I believe I can still help by being the best I can be. I think I have a good knowledge of the sever from my time playing and from my bug finding.
Why should we choose you as a staff member?
You should choose me as a staff member because I can pick up the knowledge and judgement needed to be staff quickly, also I believe I can be fun and playful but can switch to being professional and mature when needed.
How will you help the server?
I will help the server by providing my time and support to new players that wish to get started on the server but need guidance. I can also help the server by giving feedback and bug reports.
Why do you want to become a staff member?
I want to be a staff member because I wish to help rift-land in all ways I can so it can grow and become a safe and enjoyable experience for those who come to play on rift-land.
Hope you consider me to be staff on rift-land, thanks for your time.